Trials and Tribulations of being a working Mom

Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

Slow & Steady wins the race

Day 2 is almost over and I haven't lost any pounds but I am feeling a lot better about my choices and decisions. I am not depriving myself but I'm not over indulging either. I logged my P90x workout into my Beachbody account yesterday and as soon as I finish with this post I will log another day. How did the turtle win the race? SLOW & STEADY!.

In August 2011 I joined a company called It Works Global by December I started to do very well, unfortunately I didn't continue with the momentum to be successful. Instead of focusing on what I needed to do to make my business successful, I worked 5 jobs to live payday to payday. I refuse to live this unhealthy lifestyle anymore.

I just finished reading my old upline's blog and she is so inspirational, that Iam going to give it another shot with It Works Global! Amazing Results Real People. Once again proving to no one but myself that this journey I am embarking on is for me first and then for my family.

amazingresultsrealpeople.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment