Trials and Tribulations of being a working Mom

Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Are you ready to change your life?

  So I was going to make another motivational post today, but I decided to shift my focus to my Network marketing business- let me preface my post by starting with my story. I started this blog a few years ago but was never really ever able to keep up with it because I was working full time and between working full time, taking care of three kids, the house, my marriage, and myself it left very little time for anything else especially me taking enough time to sit down and focus on topics for a blog.
   Fast forward to a few years ago I was stuck in a sales position I hated and I moved from one sales position to another I was so encouraged by my income and my career that my family life was suffering. Sure there were some great positives like my husband stepped up and learned how to cook, clean and do laundry. My children learned how to be self-sufficient but I was mentally gone. Then I got to a point where I was so stressed I quit my job and over the next two years I literally worked 4-5 jobs to replace that income. It Works Global was one of those jobs but I did something very stupid I put it on the back burner instead of making it my top priority and I killed myself making other people rich well I just got by, I mean literally everyone I worked for I as well as other employees were making these other businesses money.  I had gained 30 pounds and was by no means a good representative to a healthy company.
   Once again I had, had enough in May of 2013 I went to a boot camp in Atlanta for It Works! Global and I got it, I heard the stories, I saw the husbands retiring in a year instead of when they are 65. I saw and met people paying off their debts, paying cash for things, going on vacations. I understood that Network marketing is the way of the future. I have put 100% focus on my It Works! Global business and I have made some wonderful lifetime friends, I've paid off some debts and I am on my way to building a successful team.
     Think about Mary Kay when they started, could you imagine the people still making money from that, It Works has not even tapped the billion dollar industry and we only have 65,000 distributors world wide. Do you know what that means? You could be part of something amazing right now and for only $99 and no risk! Our busiest quarter is approaching but why wait join now, plant those seeds and start your team now is the time especially if you could use an extra $500-$1000 for Christmas. I ask you if you wait where will you be in a year and best of all you can get healthy along the way. I am proud to say this is my only job now and I am a better mom and wife now than I have been in a long time. Come join my team and start making tomorrow a better day. If you would lose your job tomorrow what is your plan B?
amyshowtime.myitworks.com
https://www.facebook.com/amyshowtime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds_VPYAe0-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment